International Student and Parent Enrolment Information for 2019
Please complete the application form, student profile, signed agreements and permission and email to i[email protected]
Please refer to this handbook for full details.
Click below for the enrolment document:
How to apply
- Complete the application form and student profile for a place at Napier Girls’ High School
- Read the Policies and Agreements carefully, and sign where appropriate. If you have difficulty understanding them, please get help to read them. Keep copies of these for your records.
- Make photocopies of the following and submit them with the application:
- The applicant’s most recent school report (verified).
- A personal reference. This could be from a teacher, principal or person of authority not related to you.
- The applicant’s passport (front pages).
- Attach the student’s photograph to the application.
- Scan and email the above information to: [email protected]
If you are accepted by Napier Girls’ High School you will be sent:
- An Offer of Place with an invoice for fees.
- Upon receiving this please remit the fees direct to the school bank account which is as follows:
Name of Account: Napier Girls’ High School
Name of Bank: Westpac Bank
Branch: Napier, New Zealand
Account No: 03-0698-0987539-00
Please quote the student’s full name as a reference
- Once payment is made we will send you the receipt and a copy of the Insurance Policy if purchased through our school.
Take your receipt, insurance policy, and the Offer of Place to your nearest New Zealand Embassy and apply for a student visa.
Full details of visa and permit requirements, advice to rights on employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available through Immigration New Zealand, and can be viewed on their website at www.immigration.govt.nz
Should you require any further assistance regarding your application, please do not hesitate to contact:
Ana van der Linden, International Dean, at [email protected]